Library having area 1504 Sq.Ft. Collection of books in library is 2979. Senior college unit having collection of 1776 and Junior college unit having collection of 1203.
Journals –International (2),National (5) & Magazines (14) ,Audio-visual material like CDs & DVDs are 95.Newspapers(10)
This year there is increase in number of reference sources for Senior & Junior college Students. Competitive exam books are added.
Online access of “Indian Journal of Industrial Relations“ has been activated by Publishing India Ltd, Delhi. Username & password is shared with teachers & students.
Students having facility of open access and advanced learners get more than two books.
- Library day , in the memory of Padmashree Dr. S.R. Ranganathan , father of Library Science, celebrated in the college. Chief Guest of the programme, Mrs. Shraddha Gosavi, Associate Professor ,HPT Arts & RYK Science College ,Nashik
- To inculcate reading habits competition was organized on the topic “ The Book I Like”, eight students were participated in the competition.
- Library Automation.
- Increase collection of Library.
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop (participation of Librarian Mrs. Rupali R Gaikwad)
- Attended a week long faculty development program on “Quality Management System ISO 9001 : 2015 and get certified as an Internal Auditor for Gokhale Education Society.
- Three days International conference on “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and Different Dimensions to Social Change” and presented a paper entitled “ Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s New Vision about India’ in RNC Arts ,JDB Commerce & NSC Science College, Nashik Road
- Two days National Conference on “Life & Mission of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj & Its Relevance in Modern Times” in RNC Arts ,JDB Commerce & NSC Science College, Nashik Road.
- Two days State Level Workshop on ”Koha Integrated Library Systems” in Gokhale Education Society’s HPT Arts & RYK Science College ,Nashik
On behalf of library, we express our gratitude and thankfulness towards our respected secretary, Gokhale Education Society, Sir Dr. M.S. Gosavi, Director HRM, Gokhale Education Society Prin. Dr. Mrs. D.P. Deshpande and our Principal Dr. Manisha Rane , Shri S.M Gosavi (Establishment Director) for their consistent guidance & support.