Library having area 1504 Sq.Ft. Collection of books in library is 3334. Senior college unit having collection of 1908 and Junior college unit having collection of 1426.
Journals –International (2), National (5) & Magazines (14) Audio-visual material like CDs & DVDs are 95, Newspapers (7).
This year there is increase in number of reference sources for Senior & Junior college Students. Competitive exam books are added.
Online access of “Indian Journal of Industrial Relations “has been activated by Publishing India Ltd, Delhi. Username & password is shared with teachers & students. Students having facility of open access and advanced learners get more than two books.
- Library Day was celebrated on 27th Sept 2019 in the memory of Padmashree Dr. S.R. Ranganathan, Father of Library Science, celebrated in the college. Chief Guest of the programme Principal Dr. Manisha Rane and other senior teacher of the college present on their occasion.
- Essay competition was organized on the topic:
“My Favourite Book”, Six students were participated in the competition.
- We had celebrated Vachan Prena Diwas on 15th Oct 2019 in the Memory of A.P.J Kalam. On this occasion we organized book exhibition in library. Principal Dr. Manisha Rane Inaugurated the Exhibition Function.
- Library Automation.
- Increase collection of Library.
Conferences/Seminars/Workshop (participation of Librarian Mrs. Priyanka Jadhav)
- Attended and Presented Research Paper titled “ A Study of E-Commerce in Libraries” in One Day State Level Seminar on Recent Challenges in Commerce and Management on 22/02/2020 at Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi College of Commerce, Nashik, in Collaboration of MSG Foundation, Mumbai.
On behalf of library, we express our gratitude and thankfulness towards our respected secretary, Gokhale Education Society, Sir Dr. M.S. Gosavi, Director HRM, Gokhale Education Society Prin. Dr. Mrs. D.P. Deshpande and our Principal Dr. Manisha Rane , Shri S.M. Gosavi (Establishment Director) for their consistent guidance & support.