VARIOUS ACTIVITIES OF THE COLLEGE 2019-2020
- International Yoga day was celebrated on 21st June 2019 in our college and Junior College student participated in the event organized by Nashik Municipal Corporation at Thakkar Domb. Mr. Suresh Shekokar, Mrs. Dhanashri Jathar, Ms. Vandana Shimpi and Mrs. Kavita Banayit these staff members also participated in this event.
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Jayanti was celebrated on 26th June 2019.
- Gurupournima and Tilak Jayanti was celebrated on 23rd July, 2019. Dr. Saroj Upasani was chief guest of the programme.
- ‘लेखक तुमच्या भेटीला’ this programme was arranged for Junior college students on 25th July, 2019. Renowned writer Avinash Halbe who is the author of the lesson ‘’वृक्षवल्ली आम्हा सोयरे’’, in the 12th Marathi book delivered a lecture on this occasion.
- All our staff members Junior and Senior participated in Tree plantation programme 200 trees of Neem were planted in Chunchale shivar on 26th July, 2019.
- वाडमय मंडळ (Literature Club) inaugural program was organized on 8th Aug. Emerging author from Nashik Mrs. Vasanti Deshpande was the chief guest on account of birth centenary year of ग. दि. माडगूळकर, सुधीर फडके, पु. ल. देषपांडे, she delivered a lecture on the contribution of all these stall wards of our cultural heritage.
- Welcome function and address of the Principal to F.Y.B.Com. Standards organized on 9th Aug, 2019.
- Staff academy organized an inaugural lecture on 13th Aug, 2019. Dr. Jyoti Dubey Thakur, Principal Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi Nursing College was the Chief Guest. She spoke on ‘concept of disease and its prevention.
- Tree plantation program organized by N.S.S. and Student Development Board on 10th Aug, 2019 3 plants were planted at college campus.
- 35 students and 4 teacher from Jr. College are going to attend the exam organized by Gandhi Research Foundation, an account of 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji.
- Toppers felicitation and Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi address to 11th Science/Commerce students was organized on 23rd Aug, 2019. Prin. Dr. Ram Kulkarni, Zonal Secretary was guest of honour on this occasion.
- National Sports Day was celebrated on 29th Aug, 2019. Live telecast of launching of Fit India Movement by our P. M. Narendra Modiji shown to the students. Oath for fitness is given to students and staff.
- Parents Teacher’s Association Meeting was held on 31st Aug, 2019 parents were present. Excecutive body was selected for the academic year 2019-20. It is as follows – President Dr. Manisha Rane, Vice President Mr. Deepak Ratnakar, members Milind Joshi, Anil Bhadange, Nishakar Raut, Mukesh Naval and Mrs. Swati Pawar.
- Ganeshostav was celebrated during 2nd Sept, to 6th Sept, 2019. Its decoration was based on flood situation in western Maharashtra and rescue operation by disaster management. Various competitions like elocution, painting, power point presentation etc were organized on this occasion. Ganesh Visarjan was held ecofriendly manner in the campus.
- I-gain College Level Competitions were organized on 4th Sept, 2019. Students participated in elocution, singing, and one act play and poem recital. Concerned winners name were communicated to central coordination committee, G. E. Society.
- Teacher’s Day was celebrated by student’s council. At the beginning student spoke on Dr. Radha krishnan, All teacher were felicitated and competition like Quiz, Dumb sheras etc. Were organized for teachers.
- N.S.S. orientation workshop for new comers was organized on 13th Sept, 2019. Dr. Manisha Rane, Mrs. Kavita Matere were the resource persons.
- Guest lecture series for Value added courses for F.Y.B.Com students is organised during 11th to 17th Sept, 2019. Dr. Alka Gharate, DR. Medha Saikhedkar, Prof. Geeta Joshi and Miss. Anuja Mohadkar were the resource persons.
- Prin. Dr. Manisha Rane invited for a Guest Lecture at Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi Nursing college on 14th Sept, 2019 to speak on ‘Gender equality.
- Hindi Day was celebrated 17th Sept, 2019. Essay compitition on ‘मेरे प्रिय लेखक’ was organized. Hindi poems were read by students. Prin. Dr. Manisha Rane was chief guest on this occasion.
- Department of Commerce organized on Guest Lecture on ‘Goods and Services Tax’ by Mr. Arun Vinayak Deshpande, Sr. Manager- GST at Mahindra & Mahindra Co. Ltd, Nashik, on 20th Sept, 2019.
- N.S.S. Day was celebrated on 24th Sept, 2019 students visited National federation of blinds. N.S.S. organized Shramadan, Mr. Gaikwad, Director N.F.B. guided students Rally for plastic free campaign was conducted. Refreshment was served to the students of that institute.
- 23rd Sept, 2019 to 1st Oct, 2019 Swachchata Hi Sewa campaign was organised by Student Development Board. Various activities related to awareness on no plastic were conducted, e.g. oath taking, plastic waste management, cleanliness drive, guest lecture, paper bag making work shop, poster making competition etc.
- S.D.O. and N.S.S. organized various activities on account of Swachchata Pandharwada during 1st Sept, to 15th Sept, 2019. They are ‘save water’ poster competition, group discussion on save water etc.
- Participated in Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi’s Birth Day Celebration program organized at ‘Parashuram Saikhedkar Natyagruh’ by S.M.R.K-B.K.A.K. Mahila College on 29th Sept, 2019.
- On account of 150th Gandhi Jayanti N.S.S. department organized Jalstrot cleanliness drive at Godaghat, Panchavati on 2nd Oct, 2019. 25 Students participated in the program.
- On 4th October, 2019 College organized a Meditation training for the students, well-known meditation trainer Mr. Arun Burad, was the resource person. Nearly 80 students present for the program.
- College participated in the exhibition organized at MCEAM conference at Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi Pharmacy College. Along with college profile students prepared charts and models related to the seminar theme.
- Open house for Jr. College was conducted on 23rd Nov, 2019. Nearly 50% parents were present.
- Constitution Day was celebrated on 26th Nov, at 12.30. p.m. in collaboration with Nehru Yuva Kendra, Nashik branch.
- On account of Aids Awareness Day poster competition was organised on 2nd Dec, 2019. Prin. Dr. Manisha Rane delivered a lecture on ‘Aids as a social problem’ on this occasion.
- On 6th Dec, 2019 Mahaparinirvan Din was celebrated.
- Edufest lecture series was organized during 10th Dec, to 27th Dec, 2019.
|DAY||DATE||TOPIC||Class||NAME OF EXPERT|
|Tuesday||10/12/19||Farm Costing (Paper III)||T.Y. B. Com||Asst. Prof. Manisha Vaidya|
|Wednesday||11/12/19||Marketing Mix(Paper II)||T.Y. B. Com||Mr. Sagar Kulkarni|
|Thursday||12/12/19||Income from House Property||T.Y.B.Com||CA. Leena Kulkarni|
|Friday||13/12/19||Process Costing (Paper II)||T.Y. B. Com||Mr. Omkar Bhavsar|
|Monday||23/12/19||Importance of ABC Analysis & Inventory Ratio (Paper I)||S.Y. B. Com||Dr. Sunil Deodhar|
|Tuesday||24/12/19||Internal Business Correspondence||S.Y. B. Com||Dr. Alka Gharte|
|Thursday||26/12/19||Recent trends in business Management||S.Y.B.Com||Dr. Sunil Joshi|
|Friday||27/12/19||Material Handling & SCM||T.Y.B.Com||Mr. Anup Mohadkar|
- N.S.S. special winter camp was organised during 13th Dec, to 21th Dec, 2019 in collaboration with H.P.T./ R.Y.K, B.Y.K and N.B.T. at Rajewadi, Tal. Trimbakeshwar. It was organised as per SPPU guidelines 25 students of our college attended the camp.
- ISO 9001-2015 2nd Surveillance Audit was held on 16th Dec, 2019. Mr. Sanjay Gimhavanekar was the lead auditor. He expressed his satisfaction about the college functioning.
- On account of Marathi Sanvardhan Pandharwada various activities were conducted.
- On account of Savitribai Phule Anniversary on 3rd Jan, 2020 guest lecture on ‘Gender inequality, sexual harassment and social awareness’ was organized. It was delievered by Anita Pagare, Chairperson Sangini Mahila Jagruti Sanghtana.
- On 7th Jan, 2020 an interview with International welknown Artist Mrs. Hema Thakur. She focused her success story, Slide show of her paintings was also organised.
- ‘आस्वाद मराठी नवरसंाचा’ was organized on 15th Jan, 2020 students performed these uojl with poems, Bharud, Lavni, Monoacting etc.
- Parent Meet was organized for Jr. / Sr. College students parent on 4th Jan, 2020 to at 10.30 a.m. Dr. Hemant Sonanis, well-known psychiatrist and consultant guided the parents.
- Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary (Yuva Din) was celebrated on 13th Jan, 2020. Mr. Vishnu Shejwalkar and Madhuri Sant from Vivekananda Kendra Nashik guided student about Vivekananda.
- On account of ‘Fit India’ walkathon was organized by N.S.S. on 18th Jan, 2020.
- Annual Social Gathering was organized during 22nd Jan, 2020 to 25th Jan, 2020. various competitions like Quiz, ad mad show, mono acting, personality contest (Miss MSG and Mr. MSG), Group games, Rangoli, Best Out of Waste, Dance and Singing were organized during these days Traditional day, Professional day, Group day, Retro day etc. were also organized.
- 27th and 28th Jan, 2020 Annual sports were organized. Students participated in Athletics, chess and cricket.
- On 2nd Feb, 2020 on account of World Wetland Day Quiz and essay competition organized on ‘Biodiversity’.
- Oath against E-waste was taken by the student on 3rd Feb, 2020.
- On 5th Feb, 2020 Talent Hunt competition was organized by Matoshree Foundation. Following students own prizes 1st Urvi Pawar 2nd Neha Kedar 3rd Asar Khan.
- On account of Lokshahi Pandharvada on 6th Feb, 2020 SDO organized lecture on Democracy, Elections and good governance’ by Dr. Nitin Gangurde.
- College participated in Convocation Ceremony program organized by Gokhale Education Society, Prin. T. A. Kulkarni Vidyanagar on 8th Feb, 2020. As per the instruction given by the authorities degree certificate were distributed to 10 students.
- On 13th Feb, 2020 guest lecture with on ‘E-Banking and its various aspects by Mr. Anant Dashpute former manager, Canara bank was organized.
- Marathi Din was celebrated on 27th Feb, 2020 ^yksdxhrkrhy ejkBh* Program was organized. Welknown author Swati Panchpande was the chief guest. She spoke on ‘बहिणाबाईंची गाणी’ and Dr. Gayatri Sonawane spoke on ‘अहिराणी लोकगीते’ and Dr. Manisha Rane spoke on ‘Importance of Marathi Dialect’. Coordinator Chaya Joshi introduced the program.