Student Centric Association
- Literature Club
- Women Cell
- Student Development organisation
- Alumni Association
Any other –
- Parent Teacher Association
- Staff Academy
- Edu – Fest Guest Lecture Series
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Health Check Up
- Edufest (Lecture Series) was organized during 11th Dec. to 22 Dec, 2017. The Details are given below-
|Sr. No.||Name of resource person||Topic||Class||Date|
|1||Dr. K. R. Shimpi||Modern marketing trends||T.Y.B.COM.||11.12.2017|
|2||MR. Sagar Kulkarni||Legal aspects–for forming of a company in India||S.Y.B.COM.||12.12.2017|
|3||Anuja Mohadkar||Income from house property||T.Y.B.COM.||13.12.2017|
|4||C.A. Amit Jadhav||Inventory management||T.Y.B.COM.||14.12.2017|
|5||Mr. Sandeep Pagare||Cost audit||T.Y.B.COM.||15.12.2017|
|6||Dr. Heramb Govilkar||Job costing||T.Y.B.COM.||16.12.2017|
|7||Dr. Leena Kulkarni||Material accounting||S.Y.B.COM||21.12.2017|
|8||DR. Alka Gharate||New technology in business communication||S.Y.B.COM||22.12.2017|
- Health check-up for F.Y.B.Com students was arranged on 22nd, 23rd Dec, 2017 at Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi Institute of Nursing Education and Training College.
- Regarding Health awareness, One day seminar on, ‘Aids awareness’ was held on 21st Dec, 2017 in collaboration with Sir Dr. M. S. Gosavi Institute of Nursing Education and Training College.
- Guest lecture series for Jr. College (12th Commerce) students was organized on 28th and 29th Dec, 2017 with the help of central coordination committee. (Jr. College). Mr. Gavit, Mr. Sonar and Mr. Sangavikar were there source persons.
- Inauguration of Vangmay Mandal on 18th Jan. 2018 by the hands of well-known poet Gangadhar Ahire.
- Annual Sports meet was held during 19 to 20 Jan 2018. It was inaugural by the hands of Prof. Yogendra Patil. district coordinator, SPPU.
- Parents meet for Jr. & Sr. College was oraganised on 20 Jan 2018 well known counselor Mrs. Rupali Kulkarni was the Chief Guest.
- Annual Social Gathering was oraganised during 22nd Jan to 27th Jan 2018.
- Savitribai Phule Jayanti 3rd Jan, 2018.
- RajmataJijau& Swami Vivekanand (Yuva Din) Jayanti on 12th Jan, 2018.
- Subhash Chandra Bose & Balasaheb Thakare Jayanti 23rd Jan, 2018.
- Rashtrapita Mahatma Gandhi Death Anniversary on 30th Jan, 2018.
- Staff picnic – under healthy practices staff picnic was organized at Vaitarna Hydro Power Station. 17 members from Jr., Sr. and non-teaching staff enjoyed the picnic.
- All the staff members attended centenary celebrations organized by our society on 18th, 19th Feb, 2018.
- Visit to Pustakpeth was organized on 15th Feb, 2018. 21 Students members of Marathi Vangmay Mandal were enthusiastically enjoyed the visit.
- Staff Academy inauguration programme was organized on 4th August 2017. C.A. Prashant Malpani delivered a lecture on ‘Goods and Services Tax’.
- Staff academy organized a lecture series during 6th April 2018 to 12th April 2018. The details are given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the staff||Topic||Date|
|1||Prin. Dr. Manisha Rane||Indian society- issues & problems||06-0 4-2018|
|2||Prin. Dr. Jyoti Dubey||Emerging health issues||07-04-2018|
|3||Mr. Vikram Satpute||Healthy body, healthy mind||09-04-2018|
|4||Mrs. Rupali Gaikwad||Library- a friend of a teacher||10-04-2018|
|5||Mrs. Smita Lone||Parental responsibilities||11-04-2018|
|6||Mrs. Sayali Acharya||Research experience||12-04-2018|
- Life skills workshop-one day workshop on ‘life skills’ was organized on 8 Feb, 2018. Dr. Nikhila Bhagwat, Dr. Shubhangi Kulkarni and Dr. Swati Ganu were the resource persons. Nearly 83 students attended the workshop. It was appreciated by the students.
- Convocation ceremony was held on 21st Feb, 2018 at R. S. Sapat College of Engineering college ground.
- Earn and Learn Scheme as per Direction of SPPU.
- Special Guidance Lecture series– For Academically Weak Students.
- Library provides extra facility to advanced learners.
- Highly qualified, experienced & competent faculty.
- Spacious infrastructure with all modern amenities.
- Adequate Library and Reading Room facility.
- Well equipped Computer Laboratory with Backup and Internet Facility.
- Innovative and practical methods of teaching like Guest lecture, Seminar, Group Discussion, Workshop and Case Study etc.
- Career Guidance and Placement Cell.
- Personality Development & Soft Skills Programmes.