Gokhale Education Society was established on 19th February 1918, third death anniversary of Namdar Gopal Krishna Gokhale, by his illustrious disciple late Principal Trimbak Appa Kulkarni.
The Society has taken a keen interest in developing the weaker sections, the tribal people, the industrial laborers and agricultural classes, by starting many educational institutions at Nashik, Bordi, Talasari, Kosbad, Jawhar, Suryanagar, Sangamner, Girgaon, Borivali and Parel.
- Gokhale Education Society, entirely managed by dedicated teachers, has established many educational institutions both in urban and rural areas.
- All members of the governing Body are necessarily Life Member Teachers.
- All colleges associated with the Gokhale Education Society are NAAC Accredited.
- All colleges (Junior & Senior) & High Schools, Pre-Primary Units are ISO 9001-2008 certified.
- It’s a Pioneer Institution to provide education to all levels (K.G. to P.G.) and beyond to the adivasis and the downtrodden.
- Full Academic Freedom to teachers to Innovate and Experiment.
- Extensive use of ICT in Teaching and Learning Process.
- Mobile Laboratory / Commerce Museum for making higher education more pragmatic.
- Introduction of application oriented courses – Computer Science, Journalism, Information Technology, Library Science, Bio-technology, Management related courses. Certificate courses in Modern European languages.